Members of The Podcast Academy are required to conduct themselves in a courteous, professional, and respectful manner in accordance with this Code of Conduct and The Podcast Academy’s rules and regulations.
The Podcast Academy members will:
- Behave in a courteous, professional, and respectful manner toward fellow members of The Podcast Academy as well as The Podcast Academy staff, vendors, sponsors, and event guests.
- Respect the rules and property of all venues where The Podcast Academy events are held.
- Communicate differences of opinion regarding The Podcast Academy matters in a professional manner with due regard for the disparate viewpoints of others.
- Pay yearly dues in a timely manner.
The Podcast Academy members will not:
- Threaten, harass, abuse, or discriminate against others, verbally, physically, or in writing.
- Engage in unruly, disruptive, lewd, illegal, or unethical conduct in connection with The Podcast Academy events or matters.
- Endanger the health or safety of others in connection with The Podcast Academy events or matters.
- Interfere with the duties or authority of The Podcast Academy’s elected leaders and appointed staff.
- Solicit or offer goods or services for purchase at events hosted or sponsored by The Podcast Academy or its affiliates.
- Communicate with the media regarding the actions, decisions, business, or affairs of The Podcast Academy or its affiliates.
- Make commitments or speak on behalf of The Podcast Academy.
- Create or use collateral with The Podcast Academy or their award marks or logos or reference an affiliation with The Podcast Academy.
- Permit invited guests to engage in the foregoing activities at The Podcast Academy events.
- By their word, deed or action cause the name of The Podcast Academy to be brought into disrepute.
The Podcast Academy may, in its sole discretion, terminate the membership of any member convicted of: (a) a felony, or crime of moral turpitude, under the laws of the United States; or (b) a crime of equivalent severity (in the sole discretion of the Academy) outside of the United States.
Any violation of this Code of Conduct may result in disciplinary action, including a refusal of admission to or ejection from Podcast Academy events, and denial, suspension, or termination of membership, is the sole discretion of The Podcast Academy.
This Code of Conduct is subject to change, and may be amended, supplemented, or superseded without notice. The Podcast Academy members are, at all times, responsible for compliance with the Code of Conduct in its then current form.